20 August 2008

Linkage, Volume 11

Ultra-Geek Art Cars

School Lunches

Happy Bologna
(If pork is 80%, what makes up the remaining 20%??? Maybe I don't want to know...)

Bigfoot Is Not Real

Birth of Sausages in Japan
(yep, we saw a lot of them - hot dogs are still very popular, especially as a pizza topping)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yay!!! I love comments!!!